31 July, 2023

Made by Me Challenge



It has been a lovely change not to 'have' to write a blog post each day. A week off has been good, but tomorrow sees the beginning of a new challenge, 'Made by Me'.  

For the next 100 days, I shall be wearing items I have made, or adapted. I think I shall post a summary at the weekend of the items worn that week. 

When I started thinking of this challenge I thought it would be hard work, but over the last little while I have been making more items, and now think it's going to be pretty easy. To try to make the next 100 days a little more challenging, I'm also going to do an exercise challenge - some form of exercise for the next 100 days. My goal is to cycle for 5 minutes every day, and throw in some other specific exercises for my knees and shoulders.

Over the weekend, we walked along Marine Drive, and I've been cycling. This has done wonders for a sore back.

No comments:

Post a Comment