14 June, 2023

Just Don't Pee In The Corner


This is a really weird one.

There have been times during this challenge when I have had lots and lots of ideas, and other times when there's been absolutely nothing sparking in my little brain. 

To try to even things out a little, I hit on the brilliant idea of noting down the extra ideas. That way, when there was a dearth of imagination I could look in the 'big box of ideas' and dust off a little something from a previous spark, give a little substance, a little polish, and bring it to life.

However, with this one, I had a title 'Service Dogs' and a description of 'just don't pee in the corner'. This meant absolutely nothing to me.What was I thinking? What could possibly have prompted this thought? And why would I think this had the potential to make an interesting little story?

No idea, absolutely no idea. There's only a desert landscape and a few tumbleweeds blowing through the place in my brain where there should be a lush valley of imagination. I even tried Googling the phrase 'just don't pee in the corner', and still nothing.

But, a pretty little picture popped up from the phrase when entered into an AI image generator. So, I decided to be a bit meta and write about the problem of writing when you have no idea what you are writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment