24 March, 2020

Timetable, What Timetable?


My plan yesterday was to create a daily timetable for my time of self-isolation. This I duly did, and it was mighty fine timetable. It included useful things, as well as fun things too, and within 30 minutes the plan had gone out of the window!

Instead, I am falling back on a system I know I can do, the good old To-Do/Ta-Da lists. There will be a number of items that will be daily to-dos, like laundry, cook, spring clean/tidy, craft and study Italian.

Yesterday and today, I have been giving the front garden a tidy up. It's looking quite a bit better already. I've also been sitting by the front door, studying Italian. Ava is happy to be outside, watching the world go by, but wants company whilst she does this. Whilst Ava is engaged in her enrichment activities I am engaged in mine.

I have a little prediction - by the time we have finished our 14 days of self-isolation the country will be in lockdown. The Isle of Man is currently a few weeks behind the UK in terms of illness, but we are responding by implementing responses quicker than the UK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment