25 March, 2020

First Completed Project of Self-Isolation


I have made a cleaning pad for my steam mop, and it is working really well. The original pad was a bit of towelling that was meant to attach to the base of the mop. It wasn't fantastic at staying on. My crocheted version covers the base (as can be seen from the photograph), but also comes up over the sides and is secured by a drawstring. It stays in place extremely well. 

When I've finished my self-isolation time I'm going to buy some more cotton to make a few more pads. The cotton in the picture is King Cole Cottonsoft in the colour Aquas. I must admit to having thoughts regarding buying more of this colour and making a top for myself. It's so pretty.

The cleaning pad has been used in the kitchen this morning. Perhaps I need to make many more cleaning accessories, just to help me want to clean. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment