31 May, 2018

May Goals - Review



My goals for May were:
  • do hand/wrist exercises regularly
  • eat chocolate no more than once a week
  • finish the Zig Zag Blanket
  • finish 5 balls of yarn
  • declutter, spring clean and paint my bedroom
  • practise Italian for at least 20 minutes each day
  • have sheds removed from garden
  • have soil delivered for planters
  • complete the top of the blue and yellow quilt
The successes were that the Zig Zag Blanket has been finished. In doing so, I've finished 5 more balls of yarn. The sheds have been removed from the garden.

The partials are I have been doing hand exercises, but not enough, and there was a fairly bad flare-up as I was finishing the blanket. Less chocolate has been consumed, but too much. I have been practising my Italian, but not enough, and not consistently enough. My bedroom has been decluttered and cleaned, and one wall has been painted.

The failure has been in the garden. It is taking so long to get anything done there. People keep letting me down, and I'm getting so annoyed. I've annexed a neighbour's garden so I can grow things this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment