11 May, 2018

Blerg!


I'm feeling grotty. The sort of grotty where you don't want to do anything, but stay in bed, cry a bit, and do almost nothing. Well, apart from writing a blog post about feeling grotty. Whilst looking for an image that would capture my mood, I found a rubber duckie in a bubble bath. This made me feel a little better.

Yesterday's MMM18 was a summer skirt. Today's (when I get dressed) will definitely be something warm and woolly. That's the way the weather goes on this little island.

A "To Do/Ta Da!" list is definitely required today. If I don't have one, then nothing is going to get done.

To Do
make the final outside blocks for the quilt
dry washing
put away dishes
wash floor
make dinner (chicken tagine)
empty kitchen compost collection tub
make yogurt
make granola
watch a comedy

Ta Da
make Ava's breakfast (salmon, veggies, and dried biscuits)


No comments:

Post a Comment