23 October, 2017

Week 43: Crafts


Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #43: Crafts
Tuesday: Declutter unfinished craft projects
Wednesday: Declutter hobby/craft supplies and equipment
Thursday: Declutter kids' hobby/craft/art supplies and equipment
Friday: Declutter craft room or area
Saturday: Declutter and organize kids' artwork
Sunday: Declutter paint and decorating supplies

My first pass at decluttering my study/craft room took up most of September. The room is capable of being used for crafting purposes again! Yarn and fabric have been sorted into boxes. The number of unfinished projects has reduced drastically. Quite a number of knitted ones were frogged and re-knitted into baby hats. Last week, a pair of barely worn long wrist warmers were partially frogged and re-knitted into socks for refugees.

I'm still in the situation where I am only buying yarn and fabric to complete projects. I've been through my stashes, and the materials there are supplies I want to use. It will take time - there's rather a lot of it! But it is significantly less than this time last year. I want to say 'Half', although, I'm not sure. 'Significantly' will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment