04 October, 2017

Utensils and Paperwork


'Tis time to clean out the utensils and cutlery drawers. Everything will be dumped in a sinful of hot soapy water. Then the drawers and cutlery inserts will be washed and dried too. Only the things we use will be put back. Anything I'm not sure about will be put into a storage box. If it isn't needed before Christmas, I'll ditch it.  I don't think there will be many thing we will be decluttering as I've already decluttered the kitchen twice.

In the dining room, my task is to empty the bureau, decluttering the papers and I go. These are being placed in a crate, and taken up to my study. I'll sort through them at a later date (after the visitors have been). The family will be asked to choose which of the display items they would like to keep. The rest will be donated or tossed.

Yesterday's hat knitting did not go well at all. No new hat was created. A hat will emerge from the unravellings.

No comments:

Post a Comment