30 October, 2017

Goals

It's now 5 months since I stopped working outside of the house. A whole heap of decluttering has been done during these months, and I have been a great deal happier and healthier. However, I have come to realise, I need goals. I need to reach, to stretch, to achieve.

Next month is the Elder Offspring's Boyfriend's birthday. We have a family tradition of the guys being given white, formal shirt, but the arms removed and replaced by a much more interesting fabric. I have the shirts, I have the fabric, I spy a goal coming up! 

The Younger Offspring also has a birthday coming up, and I have a little crafty something planned. That will be the next crafty project. And then after that, there's the Muppet baby quilt to finish, a Christmas tree decorative quilt to make, and a set of patchwork Christmas trees. 

On the exercise front, my goal is to walk 50 miles during November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment