18 October, 2017

Week 42: Photography

Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #42: Photographs
Tuesday: Gather loose photos and negatives into central location
Wednesday: Sort and organize photos into photo safe containers for proper storage
Thursday: Continue to sort and organize photos
Friday: Declutter digital photos and organize/back up rest
Saturday: Declutter/organize memory cards, flash drives, computer CDs and discs
Sunday: Declutter camera and video equipment

Photography isn't my thing. When I want things photographed I ask The Beloved or the Younger Offspring. A copy if kept on my computer (Desktop>Images) and also on-line. 

The boxes in the dining room are almost guaranteed to contain photographs and negatives. These will be handed over to The Beloved for archive. However, I will be on the look out for interesting images. I'd love to have a photograph gallery of the people I love on the piano. This Christmas, I'm asking people to consider buying me a plain-ish silver coloured photograph frame. This will make a great display.

No comments:

Post a Comment