01 April, 2020

April Goals



My goals for April are:
1. Don't drive my family up the wall!
2. Extend the 'no buy Sundays' to two days a week.
3. Finish the red and purple chevron quilt top.
4. Spring clean
5. Cycle for 5 minutes each day

Last month's goals were almost all met. There was one Sunday when I bought a £1.25 treat for the dog, and she utterly loved it. To compensate for this, I managed to have a few other 'no buy' days instead. Two hats were completed, the pink 'pussy' hat, and a beautiful grey alpaca hat for the Beloved. The Ducky Duck Duck Duck quilt was also finished, and I've created a 30 day wish list. This is for non-essential items. So far, there's some new bed linens, new telephones for the house, and new shoes for me. At the end of the month I shall review it, and see if I actually need anything on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment