16 April, 2020

Let's Start at the Very Beginning

It's time for spring cleaning!

I thought it was going to be easy being at home, and having the time to get round to all sorts of things I have been putting off. The reality has not played out this way. So far this month, there's been a few days spent in bed, or lounging around, dealing with a migraine. Yes, there has been crafting, but nowhere near as much as I could have managed, and a whole lot less, almost no spring cleaning. All of the previous posts about spring cleaning were meant to be prompts to remind me of my tasks for the day. Almost none of them were done. It's time for a fresh start!

I am determined to do something about this. My suspicion is the tasks I had set myself were too big, and I just couldn't cope with something of that size. Instead, smaller tasks will be devised.

Today's spring cleaning task is to clean the oven and hob.

Non-spring cleaning tasks include:
o make bed
o cycle for 5 minutes
o dry laundry (left over from yesterday)
o wash laundry
o dry laundry

o put away laundry
o transplant green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment