19 April, 2020

Time for a Holiday


On facebook two of my friends have a friend, Elly. She is the one point of overlap in their lives. I've become friends with her too. She is autistic, and her mind works in wonderfully strange ways at times.


This weekend she decided to take a trip to the Faroe Islands,  virtual tour. She planned her journey, and has blogged about the things she has 'seen and experience' on the way. It's been a fabulous piece of creative writing/travel blogging. 


I'd like to play too. On Friday I'm going to go to the Gloucester area. There will be a little bit of time travel involved as I don't want to enter a Covid-19 closed Gloucester. Instead, I want time there when I can visit Lilo and Stitch, browse around a market on the quayside, go out for dinner (definitely including the Chinese restaurant), visit craft shops, take a craft class., and join a 'coffee and craft' session. There will also be time to visit other places in the area, and maybe even take a trip to London to see the Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment