05 February, 2019

What To Do Today?


Yesterday was a 'doing day', and I'm still delighted with the results of the decluttering and organising. Neat, tidy, organised spaces make me smile.

What do I need to do today? Well, there's a pinwheel block for Quilters, another hat to be made for the hatathon, dishes to be washed, dried and put away, the same for some laundry, dinner needs to be decided upon, soups needs to be made, and Italian homework has yet to be done. Yup, there's a few things in there to keep me busy. 

I think the first order of business is making the pinwheel block for Quilters. One of the founding members of the Quilters Guild died recently. A large display of her quilts happened over the summer, and many of the quilts were sold for charity. She left behind a stash of fabric. The quilters are each going to make a pinwheel block. These will then be cut into a different design and stitched. The completed blocks with be sewn together and quilted. The finished quilt will be raffled off at the next quilting exhibition. 

-----

I am delighted. The points of my pinwheel are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment