08 February, 2019

It's an Ex-Bag, It's an Ex-Scarf

People's tastes can be very different. A friend asked if I might be able to rip back a knitted bag and scarf she was given. She just did not like the gifts, and was wanting to see if they could be re-used or re-made. 

The last few days have been spent the last few days ripping back and disentangling the various colours. I too did not like the scarf or bag. I had wondered if the scarf might be able to be donated, but there were so many mistakes (creative alternatives) that I couldn't bear to put it in my Winter Woollies box. Instead, there's going to be lots of Christmas tree squares made, and some hats and mittens. 

A gift was given and received in love. Now, this gift is going to help keep many more people warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment