30 November, 2018

November Goals - Review


Personal/Home:
I didn't lose another stone, but I have managed to remain consistent. This is good. Illness prevented daily cycling. I start of so well, but get interrupted and fail to get back on the metal steed. The kitchen is being kept cleaner and tidier month on month. It's still not always where I want it to be, but it's better than it was.

Crafting:
  • finish Doctor Who scarf 
  • knit 4 hats for charity ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
  • complete mitred square baby blanket 
  • knit purple wrist warmers for H ✓
  • finish or frog 5 UFOs ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
The needle case and scissors cases have been started, but aren't finished. This will happen in the next week. The hot water bottle cover will also be made. Then the following week, I'll make the cushion covers.

My holiday in England disrupted my crafting plans, but I did manage to make two more pairs of wrist warmers and two hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment