28 November, 2018

20 Day Mental Wellness Challenge


I saw this yesterday, and the thought of going to be an hour earlier was lovely. The reality was even better than the thought.

Day 2's challenge is to write about 10 things I'm grateful for.
1. I am so grateful for a loving family.
2. I'm grateful for the time we spent together in England, laughing, telling stories and having fun.
3. I'm grateful to the reaction we received when we collected her from the kennels. She was overjoyed to see us.
4. I'm grateful for friends.
5. I'm grateful for squishy packages full of fabric, receiving them and sending them.
6. I'm grateful for the ability to craft. My sore wrist yesterday reminded me how grateful I am.
7. I'm grateful to be home and sleep in my own bed.
8. I'm grateful for good food.
9. I'm grateful I have lost weight and so improved my health.
10. I'm grateful for awesome resources available on-line, from tutorials in how to make fondant pigs, to learning about quantum physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment