07 September, 2018

Red and Blue Hat


Yarn: James C Brett Top Value DK
Composition: 100% acrylic
Colour: navy
Yarn: random ball of leftover yarn
Composition: 100% acrylic
Colour: red
Pattern: Super Chunky Hat (stocking stitch variation)
Size: Adult
Needles: 10mm
Started:   6th September 2018 
Finished:  7th September 2018

I worked 12 rounds of ribbing and switched to stocking stitch. In the decreases, every purl was changed to a knit.

This hat finished the last two balls of my 52 ball challenge this year. It feels like quite an accomplishment to finish 52 balls of yarn in 52 weeks, well 36 weeks, which is even better. That's on of my crafting goals for this year completed.

The other two are 'use more fabric than I buy', and that one needs some work. But the third goal is to make 52 items. So far, I'm at 44 items. That goal is going to be reached.

No comments:

Post a Comment