01 September, 2018

Decluttering Begins Again


The major advantages of decluttering are:

  • it makes me happy
  • I prefer living with less clutter
  • it take less time and effort to keep the house clean and tidy
And with these things in mind, I have decided to get back on the decluttering bandwagon, and declutter the house between now and the new year. The plan is to follow Taylor's 365 Declutter tasks, but instead of doing one task each day, I''ll do 3 or 4. So many of the these task have been done before, it is just a question of straightening up, and looking at items that have crept in since the last decluttering.

I had so wanted to start this with a bang and get things moving at quite a pace. However, I have a healing finger to consider, and a cold/sore throat too. But, it's not going to hold me back. It's going to get done.

Today's tasks are:
  • Declutter and organise the kitchen sink area
  • Clear kitchen counters
  • Declutter front and top of refrigerator
  • Declutter front and top of freezer
  • Replace paper on top of kitchen cupboards
----

I'm loving the difference! Clean, clear surfaces, space to move and breathe! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment