17 September, 2018

I Can Wear That?

(twirls) I'm wearing my teal panelled skirt.

About four years ago, it was getting to be a little on the large side. As it is a panelled skirt, I removed one of the ten panels. Then it was too small!

This morning, I tried it on to see just how much of me would need to disappear before I could wear it again. It was rather surprising when I could do up the button, and an even greater surprise when I could close the zip too!

Last month, I cut out processed foods from my diet, along with rice and potatoes. It's now single item ingredients, apart from the occasional stock pot, and a few dressings for salad. It wasn't plain sailing, and I slipped a few times, but often success is getting up one more time than you have fallen. This month, I started cycling and using hand weights, and I'm now cycling 30 minutes each day, and doing two hand weight exercises 60 times. For some reason, I seem to becoming more 'concentrated'.

Excuse me whilst I do a little dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment