25 September, 2018

Clothing In, Clothing Out


My bedroom had been give a good clean, and work has started on decluttering and organising my clothes. 

Everything in the wardrobe has been examined, and a decision made as to whether I want to keep it. Some clothes have been put into the 'out of season' drawer, and others have been taken from there and hung away. A few new items have been added, and a few removed. It's looking so tidy and organised now. I love it!

Tomorrow, it will be time to look at my underwear, pjs and knitwear. There's also a load of dark washing to be done. Decisions will need to be made about those clothes too.

It feels so good to have clean, tidy bedroom. It is a place of calm. And it's so good to have a wardrobe of clothes I actually wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment