30 April, 2018

April Goals - Review

My goals for April were to:
  • to finish the Zig Zag Blanket
  • spring clean and declutter my bedroom
  • declutter the Younger Offspring's bedroom
  • paint my bedroom
  • work up to cycling 30 minutes each day
  • paint the garden wall
  • finish 10 balls of yarn
  • make soap
The Zig Zag blanket is still under construction. Fettling the Cinderella costume took priority, and since then my hand has been playing up a bit (and I fallen out of the habit). 

The decluttering, cleaning and painting in my bedroom is part way through, and will be completed soon. The Younger Offspring's bedroom has been partially decluttered, and those areas as staying relatively mess free. YO has started decluttering sessions unprompted by me, and this is a huge step forward.

The cycling hasn't happened, at all! Neither has the painting of the garden wall. I'm waiting for one of Ben's friends come to teach me how to re-render a wall, and that's taking quite a bit of time.

Five out of ten balls of yarn have been finished. The five colours I am working with don't have much left in the current balls, but with the slow down in crocheting, I haven't managed to get it done.

I have however, made some soap: vanilla & oat, and rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment