06 April, 2018

Pockets!





The sunshine of recent days has spurred me into wanting to ditch my blacks, whites and greys and move into my summery white and navy clothes. 

IronMay is coming up, and I bought new trainers, and earned a couple of heel blisters. This prompted me to look at mules when I was in town yesterday, and for the first time in quite a number of years I was able to buy shoes in a shop rather than ordering them on-line. 

 Today's ensemble is a navy, v-neck t-shirt with 1/2 length sleeves, a white, long length linen skirt with navy over-printing of stylistic flowers, and my new black suede mules. I'm feeling very summery, and hope I don't have to go outside today as I will not be warm enough! There's two wonderful things about this outfit. The first is the mules - footwear without the risk of aggravating my 'sports injury', and the new skirt has pockets! Yes, Pockets. The joy of finding pockets in women's clothing is fantastic. I have pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment