21 March, 2018

Plan Your Perfect Day


Reading Buzzfeed's tips on being more productive brought me to the idea of planning a perfect day. It's not about having a day when everything is perfect, eg a warm, sunshine-y day, a walk on the beach, picnic with loved ones etc. It's about scheduling your day to get a goodly amount from it. We can't control every aspect, so we work with that we have.

I'm currently battling with a cold, and that's leaving my brain rather fogged, and unthinking. It's also leaving my body rather prone to tiredness, and there's a horrible whooshing in my ear due to inflamed tube-y things in my ears. However, working with what I have, I can still plan, and count it as a win if I get the stuff done I want to get done.

To Do
make bed
get dressed
practise Italian
crochet blanket
fix The Beloved's sweater
make dinner
wash a light load of clothes

I realise I have most energy and brain power in the morning, so I shall schedule the Italian and dinner making as to be done before 10am. I'll prepare dinner and pop it in the fridge. Later it will just need to be put in the oven to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment