03 January, 2018

Starting the Year Decluttering


Monday's decluttering task was reading. Yesterday's decluttering was postponed due to a migraine. today, the migraine has gone. The sink area has been decluttered of dying herbs and a few random bits. 

Today's task was to declutter and clean the kitchen counters. I have so little counter space in the kitchen that they have to be in a reasonable state, otherwise it's a mammoth job to do anything. Last year I removed a number of counter top items that weren't in daily use. It released much needed space. This year, I have found a place for my balance scales and weights. These are used every 10 days or so, and not need to be out.

I am delighted by how easy this is to do this year. Tomorrow's mission is even simpler - clean the kitchen table. We don't have a kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment