06 January, 2018

2.2kg in a week!


I don't know quite how this has happened, but it appears I've lost 2.2kg (5lb) in a week! That's the equivalent of a small baby!

The FODMAP diet is not  designed to be a weight loss programme. However, the foods I have chosen to eat this week have been chicken, salmon, a bit of cheese, veggies, a bit of fruit, granola, some yogurt and a bit of oil. There have been a few naughties, some chocolate and a couple of banana and chocolate chip muffins. I haven't been properly low FODMAP, but lower than usual. 

Next week, I will try to do better, and achieve a properly low FODMAP intake of food. The chocolate I had caused some discomfort, but the reaction was too swift for it to have been FODMAP related. There is some non-FODMAP issue with some forms of dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment