04 January, 2018

Hi Ho, It's Off to Work We Go

The Beloved is back at work after the holidays, and I am now getting back into my regular routine. This year is going to involve a little bit of decluttering for me, and a lot of renovation, decorating and getting routines firmly in place.

Every day will start with getting dressed, walking the dog and feeding her. After I've had my breakfast, it will be time for the 52 Weeks to an Organised Home mission, starting a load of laundry, and giving the kitchen a quick clean. 

The Younger Offspring has decided to declutter this year too. I shall be helping and advising, but they will be the one making the decisions. Today was the first day, and it was a pajama day. Two sets are being donated, one set is be binned, and a pair of bottoms is also heading bin-ward. On the shopping list is a pair of leggings/joggers. This will being the total pajama count to three sets, one for wearing, one for washing, and one in the drawer. A good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment