27 January, 2018

I need a Fairy Godmother!

Having a minimal wardrobe means I don't have many shoes. Having a dog with a leather fetish who seeks out a shoe to chew on when she's stressed means I now only have one pair of shoes! I need shoes. A fairy Godmother to conjure some up would be just the thing!

My feet are rather wide, and over the last 8 years I haven't bothered with shoe shops, and have instead bought Cushion Walk shoes online. A 6E is perfect for me in that particular brand. However, my usual source of shoes is no longer selling the styles I like. They are either 'great-granny' or 'urban grunge'. My taste in shoes is either 'comfortable, simple, plain' or 'weird and colourful'. Neither need is being satisfied.

Whilst in town, I popped into a shoe shop, and as I was about to try on a pair of shoes I realised my only shoes had been leaking and my tights were wet. A carrier bag supplied by the shop helped. I learned they now stock wide and extra wide shoes! Sadly not in my size, but they could be ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment