13 February, 2017

Week 7: Coupons, Gift Cards and Loyalty Cards



When a good system is set up it needs to be able to accommodate the needs of many people. This week's challenges will be just right for some people, but almost completely redundant for me.

Clipping coupons is a big thing in the USA, but it is almost none existent on my little island. With my store/credit card I accrue points when I shop. Periodically I am sent vouchers and special offers. Recently I received £24 in vouchers and a few 'earn triple points in X department'. This is the extent of my couponing.


Monday: Read Organised Home Challenge #7: Coupons

Tuesday: Gather coupons and declutter 

Wednesday: Separate coupons into categories and organise them

Thursday: Create grocery price book
We are in the very fortunate position of not needing to track sales, or the price of apples.

Friday: Declutter excess stockpile from couponing

Saturday: Declutter and organise gift cards and loyalty cards
Done.

Sunday: Declutter Valentine's Day cards, candy and decorations
The Beloved and I don't go in for Valentine's Day, and so there's nothing to clear up afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment