05 February, 2017

Week 6: Recycling



I'm getting ahead of myself this week. I'm making the switch from working four days to five days a week. Previously, Mondays were my day off, and the day I would make a good start on the list of tasks.

Monday: Read Organised Home Challenge #6: Recycling Centre & Trash Cans
Done.

Tuesday: Create home recycling centre
Done.

Wednesday: Place trash bins throughout house;
Done.

Thursday: Declutter plastic grocery bags and switch to reusable ones
Done. We have a holder for carrier bags. The bags are reused and reused. We are also fans of folding crates, and keep a couple in the boot of the car. These are brilliant when grocery shopping. They are easier to carry and so much sturdier than plastic bags.

Friday: Declutter plastic silverware and other take out supplies
We've had to buy extra take away meals as I was running out of containers. They are brilliant for packaging up extra portions of dinner, freezing and using for lunches at a later date.

Saturday: Declutter water bottles
Done.

Sunday: Declutter kitchen drawers
There's two drawers left, both have cake decorating supplies in them. I'll have a look in there next weekend and see what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment