18 February, 2017

15 Minutes Organisation: Creating a Bullet Journal

A little while back I came across the idea of bullet journals, and thought 'That's cute', and promptly allowed it to dribble out of my brain. The examples I had viewed had too many drawings, fancy decorations and it didn't seem something that would be useful to me. The name 'journal' also put me off. To me, it has overtones  of writing a touchy-feely diary. I haven't done that since I was a teenager.

Then, a youTuber mentioned it, and I re-examined it.  I tried it out at work, in a simplified version, and it went well.  I've now set up my personal bullet journal, using the method found here. It is at one and the same time more complicated, and also simpler than my work one.  When I was doing it at work I was half remembering the set up instructions.  On Monday, I'll add in the sections I need to bring it up to speed.  I had also a rolling bullet point list. This will change on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment