13 February, 2017

15 Minute Declutter: Bathroom


Three quarters of the bedroom has been decluttered. The Beloved has had a massive clear out of the things on top of his chest of drawers. And I have stalled with the crafting materials in my bedroom. I suspect it is simply I don't have a lot of brain power, and there are too many decisions for me to handle.

To simplify, I ventured into the bathroom today. Making decisions about old toothbrushes is far easier than deciding the fate of crafting materials. (I kept one as toothbrushes are useful for scrubbing small areas like around the taps on the sink.) Old bathroom products and toothbrushes were bid a fond farewell. A few bits of bed linen left lying around since the linen cupboard declutter were added to pile of things leaving the house. The sink, shelf, mirror and storage shelves were cleaned. There's more cleaning to do, but the room is looking better.

No comments:

Post a Comment