17 February, 2017

Project 333: 17th February 2016

I am loving Project 333.  I'm finding it liberating.  Having a restricted palette means decision making is so very much easier.  There's a few pieces that don't go together.  The plum skirt and top are not a good mix, and neither are the green cardigan and teal tops.  Black and navy are not a combination I like. The navy trousers can really only be worn with the navy cardigan or the green one.  This is a bit limiting.  In the next cycle I will make better choices.

My choice of clothing for today is almost identical to the 13th of February, white top, purple skirt,  black cardigan, purple scarf, black shoes, and the twist is grey tights.

It was useful at the start of this project to keep a list of the clothing I have been wearing.  However, I'm no longer feel it to be useful.  I'm going to stop creating a daily list, and instead post only when I have something to say about it, or when a new cycle starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment