26 February, 2017

Get that project finished!


The problem I had with my hands and wrists in the summer has almost all gone (it's my left arm now!). However, not having knitted for a long time has sort of knocked it out of me. I no longer automatically reach for my knitting. It is a decision I have to make, and one I don't often make.

This has been coupled with a decision to work one one project at a time, only moving on when the project has been completed. I've had enough of the infinity scarf I'm making for The Offspring. I want it done. Today is the day!

----

Well...  I tried.  I've managed to get half of the final panel completed, and have knitted for about two hours.  That's enough for today.  I'll try again tomorrow and with a bit of work, a dollop of hope, and an audio book, it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment