16 April, 2023

Crafty Days


A selection of the dishcloths I have made recently. They are 100% cotton, and 20cm squares of dish washing fury. Well, perhaps not fury, but they are pretty good in the sink and in the general vicinity.

Some have been made for my house, and some for Cat's. Unfortunately, one of Cat's cat has decided to claim the ones in the picture. They are rather lovely for sitting on.

Whilst using a non-Cat/cat version, I realised they are great for washing dishes, mopping up spills etc, they are not so good for scrubbing kitchen cupboards. This is very handy as I was getting bored making the dishcloths, and I now have a totally new design in mind. My mental image is of a cotton scrubbie the general size of a kitchen sponge. It's also stuffed with the netting used to contain onions, oranges and lemons. I'm toying with the idea that on one side there will be bits of netting crocheted into the cotton.

----

Today's walk was in the clouds (that's what fog is, ground-level clouds). The moisture was condensing on to our clothing, hair, glasses, everything.

Today's walk: 680m
Accumulated total: 4.12km

No comments:

Post a Comment