29 April, 2021

Re-starting 100 Days

 


The 100 Days challenge slipped by un-noticed. My mind was focused on re-opening the shop, getting the VAT returns in, stock taking and other end of financial year stuff. 

I don't know how many days I had managed to do, but it definitely made a difference. In the past, I might well have thrown up my hands and said "Another project on which I failed to deliver." Whilst it is true, there are no real consequences to stumbling in the 100 Days. It just delays the completion of the book. Another reaction might have been that if I couldn't do it perfectly first time, then I never would, and it would be best to give up.  But not this time. This time, I'm simply going to say the previous attempt was a practise, and now I'm ready to go.

The first of May, the first day of summer, is the first day of my 100 Days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment