03 April, 2021

Bye Bye DVDs

 


More DVDs have been decluttered. One of the cupboard in the sideboard is now free of DVDs. This is going to be used for jigsaws instead.

As I was choosing which DVDs to keep, I started thinking about the last time I played them.  I know we haven't used the television and DVD player this year. Part of me is thinking that if we don't use them in the next year, then perhaps we don't need the television, DVD player, or the DVDs. But that's a bit too advanced thinking for the rest of the family.

There's one section of DVDs we haven't yet looked at, the box sets. Many of the films and television program DVD we have said goodbye to are readily available online. I wonder about the box set ones, are these available. If they are, do we need to keep the physical copies if we can use download them as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment