26 January, 2019

Goodbye Sweet Ginger


One of my favourite shops is closing down. Ciara has welcomed a new baby, and Julie has recently qualified as an oncology nurse. They are moving on to new, exciting challenges and periods in their lives. This is wonderful, but also sad for the customers. We shall see them around at crafty things, just not in the shop.

At Christmas I was given a gift voucher, and wanted to redeem it before the shop closed. I'm exceptionally pleased with myself as I only bought the fabric I needed for the back of the Elder Offspring's quilt. I loved two shades of light grey, but even combined there wasn't enough to make the back. A dark 'school uniform' grey was added to the mix, and I'll use some white, and a tiny bit of teal to make a pieced back.

No comments:

Post a Comment