19 August, 2018

Another Hat?

Yes, another hat, another Monochrome Charcoal one at that.

This has been a hard hat to make. Knitting was off the cards on Thursday due to my sliced finger. Friday, I was able to do a little, but not purl. I had knitted 12 rounds of ribbing, and so switched to stocking stitch. On Saturday, I was back at the hospital for a check up, and it all went well. A little more knitting was possible. Then, this Sunday morning. I was able to finish it. Weaving in the ends was hard. I managed to bash my poor digit a number of times. But, it's done.


Yarn: King Cole Pricewise DK
Composition: 100% acrylic
Colour: black
Yarn: King Cole Curiosity DK
Composition: 100% acrylic
Colour: charcoal
Pattern: Super Chunky Hat (adapted)
Size: Adult
Needles: 10mm
Amount used: 90g
Started:   14th August 2018 
Finished:  19th August 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment