31 August, 2018

August Goals - Review

My goals for August were:
  • maintain kitchen routine 
  • finish City Slickers quilt top 
  • finish Ducky quilt 
  • finish "Never Be Cruel, Never Eat Pears" cross stitch 
  • finish 'Quilters socks' 
  • make 5 things 
  • use as much yarn as possible in the month 
  • eat more fruit and veggies and fewer snacks


Most definitely my goal was not 'take a slice out of your finger'. This caused quite a few problems with regards to sewing and knitting, cleaning and tidying. 

However, in the first two weeks, I used a huge amount of yarn, and finished off quite a number of balls of yarn. This resulted in finished projects, a vastly depleted stash box and lots of hats. I've also rocked the whole idea of eating healthier foods and ditching junk. This month I have consumed about 200g of chocolate, 2 packs of crisps and 500ml of Coke. This is a huge, huge, huge improvement in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment