30 June, 2018

June Goals - Review


My goals for this month were:
  • render garden walls
  • finish City Slicker quilt
  • reduce chocolate consumption further
  • paint one wall in bedroom
  • make 5 things
  • finish 5 balls of yarn
With guests and a holiday, the garden walls have not been done AGAIN! 

My plan had been to finish the City Slicker quilt when I came back from holiday, and the dratted machine is complaining. It's going to go on its own little spa holiday. When the sewing machine returns I will start back on it.

Chocolate consumption has been reduced a bit, but more work is required. This will be carried over into July, without being an 'official' goal.

Another wall of the bedroom has been painted. This was probably the hardest one as the wall started off a deep rich red, and has been painted white. Two walls remain to be done. I'm hoping to have those done next month.

The yarny stuff were the easiest goals to accomplish. Seven items have been finished, and six balls of yarn used up. I'm bang on target for 52 balls in 52 weeks, and about a month ahead of myself with the number of items made.

Four goals reaches, two still to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment