12 February, 2018

And Back to Day One!


Well, here we are again, back at Day One. It would be easy to become discouraged, throw up my hands, and shout "That's it! I can't do it!" But that's no help to man nor beast. Instead, I can see that the house looks better because of these days of cleaning and tidying. Mondays are good days to start or re-start, so here I am, re-stating my restart. 

Today we have a guest over for dinner, and for some reason, I've decided to make two new recipes, chicken and bacon lasagna roll, and chocolate pots.  (I've just found out The Offspring does not like things wrapped in bacon. ... There will be a choice of main course, the lasagna roll or pan-fried salmon.) There's also stuff to be done around the ground floor to be guest-ready. It's in pretty good shape, but a bit of redding is required. The plan is to write a list of tasks, and to order them in terms of importance/timing.

Ta Da!
  • get dressed 
  • make bed
  • walk Ava 
  • make Ava's breakfast 
  • check my calendar for upcoming events
  • make chocolate brownie
  • make lasagna roll
  • put away dishes
  • put away jigsaw
  • walk Ava
  • make chocolate pots
  • wash dishes 
  • sweep sitting room
  • straighten sitting room
  • sweep dining room
  • dust dining room
  • dust sitting room
  • dust hall
  • sweep hall
  • clean hob
  • clean microwave
  • empty sitting room and kitchen bins
  • make ganache 
  • lay dining room table
  • assemble puddings
  • make dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment