09 November, 2017

Wot? No Posts?


This year has been the year of my blog. I've been averaging about a post a day, and I've been rather happy with the content I've been creating. It doesn't matter to me that I'm pretty much the only person who reads it. It's the stuff I've been doing, and want to have a record of, a public diary/book.

And then, this month, it comes to a grinding stop. Some days I have been busy, making birthday presents, decluttering, cooking for guests etc. Other days, I've been doing stuff I've done lots of times before, and don't really have anything much to say about. And then, there's illness. I've spent the last two days in bed with coughs, sneezes and a brain that's too hot to think. 

A few rows of knitting have been done, but not a great deal. I'm starting to feel a little better, and very much hope that tomorrow I'll be able to do some sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment