20 November, 2017

Buying Stuff


Over the weekend, I received a 20% discount voucher for Marks and Spencer. It's a place I regularly shop, and rubbed my hands together in glee. Yesterday,  I realised today was the last day I could use it. It needed to be done today, or not at all.

The Beloved dropped The Younger Offspring and me off on his way to work this morning, and we started shopping at 8.45. It's a very good time to go shopping. No one's about at that time! I had a mental shopping list, socks, bras and tights. The Offspring saw a rather lovely sweater and I picked up a stocking filler too. The best bit was when I found a gift voucher in my wallet and the total was reduced by a further £15. 

I'm very pleased with what we have. However, it feels like I'm in a 'let's buy, let's buy lots of things!' mood. This is not a good place to be. Stick to the list! Buy intentionally, not on the spur of the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment