16 November, 2017

Fabric Gift Bags


Work has started on fabric gift bags. The idea is to cut down on wrapping paper, but so far people have received gifts in fabric bags have said "Do I get to keep the bag?" and they say it with such a look of "I promise to be good, and use it!" that I haven't had the heart to say 'Sorry. no'.  Ah well, as long as it's being used. 

Sewing with this fabric was tad problematic. Every time I stitched through someone's head I apologised. "Sorry Jean Luc. Sorry Deana, sorry Geordie ..." It helped me to think of it as cranial acupuncture.

The second of the gift bags is being posted later, and I don't have any expectation of getting it back. The next batch, I hope to use for Christmas, and keep them at least for a little while.

...

And another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment