20 November, 2017

Week 47: Purses


Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #47: Purses
Tuesday: Clear out trash from and declutter purse
Wednesday: Clear out trash from and declutter wallet
Thursday: Make plans for eating leftovers
Friday: Declutter briefcase, work out bag, diaper bag, etc.
Saturday: Declutter purse/handbag collection
Sunday Declutter fall decorations

I'm not into handbags. I've maybe about four, and that's it. They don't become repositories for the crap of the world, and get cleaned out regularly.

It took me a few moments to work out why I needed to make plans for eating leftovers, and I don't. It's Thanksgiving in America, but just another normal Thursday over here. Leftovers are popped in a plastic dish, labelled with contents and dated, and frozen until needed. 

As for autumnal decorations, I'm not sure. Normally, we decorate for Christmas on the last weekend before Christmas. This year, that is Christmas Eve, so we will probably put up decorations on the 16th-17th. November is still autumn for us, so I suspect I won't make winter decorations until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment