04 November, 2017

Magic Happened!


A birthday present was made yesterday (and it's killing me not to put up a photographs here and on Facebook!). I realised whilst I was decluttering my study that one of the reasons I took over the dining room was because the sewing surface in my study is a little computer desk, and it just doesn't offer the same area as the dining room table.


Whilst sewing I used the dining room table, (and here's where the magic happened), after I had finished sewing I put it all away again. the dining room is a dining room again! This is revolutionary stuff - putting things away after use. 

A few crafty things now have a home in the dining room, the sewing machine, iron and ironing board. I suspect the cutting mat will join them. Once a couple of boxes have been moved, I'll find a proper home for the iron and sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment