30 May, 2020

Monogamy in Crafting


In the past, I have been a person with multiple projects on the go. This often resulted in multiple (many multiples) of UFOs waiting to be completed. But, this have appeared to change regarding the Temperature Blanket. Since starting on the 17th of April, I have put it aside once to finish a hat. Just the once, and only because I had set myself a goal of finishing two hats this month. Which reminds me, I have second hat waiting to be finished. I shall do that today, and get it out of the way, leaving tomorrow totally free.

It does feel odd being so monogamous though. I can't think of a time when I have been so focused on one project. There will be a concious uncoupling soon though. As soon as I've finished the rows for April I will put the blanket aside. It will be a third done, and even a third of a blanket is a bit much to be sitting under at this time of year. The blanket shall be set aside for colder days.

No comments:

Post a Comment