21 May, 2020

Habitica Changes


Habitica is proving to be a very effective tool for me. I can add, or change, habits, dailies, and to-dos very simply. There are a few item I have moved around. There is a danger of this becoming a huge, huge list, and my aim is to have lots of little jobs I can tick off easily, just to rack up points. This approach would not do me any favours.

My goal is to use Habitica to establish habits, and create a series of reminders for the things I need help remembering to do. I no longer need (at least I don't think I need) prompts to keep my side table clear, and to do a load of laundry. These have been replaced with some other things instead, like a daily for sweeping the kitchen floor, and weeklies for washing the floor and emptying waste paper baskets.

I'll see how it goes, and make modifications as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment