11 May, 2019

Little London, Gloucestershire


It all started with Tremeirchion. There were signs for Tremeirchion all over north Wales, but I had never been. One day, my Dad took me to Tremeirchion, just to see what the fuss was all about. And, it was a tiny, tiny place, hardly a village, more a hamlet.

Later, on the Isle of Man, I saw signs for Little London, and wanted to see the place for myself. It was even tinier, a really 'blink and you miss it' settlement. Whilst staying in Gloucester, we were driving to visit friends in Wales. We drove through Little London, Gloucestershire. It was similarly tiny, and also similarly un-London-like.

I'm now wondering if I should start collecting 'Little London's. Seems a daft thing to do, but the collection will definitely not take up much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment